Sketchnotes combine symbolic illustrations with text in a form of visual communication.
In this session we will explore how we can use them to communicate about neurodiversity.
You can learn the basic skills of sketchnoting using this pdf-tutorial:
Once you get the basics, try to draw something related to neurodiversity:
* A poster on a neurodiversity topic
* A cartoon about an everyday life situation
* What I want people to know about me
* A chapter of a book about neurodiversity
* Takeaways of one of the neurodiversity space sessions
I am available for all your questions on Slack and Twitter.