We are making a 6 part podcast series about neurodiversity in and outside of work.
1. Travel - how to travel safe and planning for journeys
2. Mental health in the workplace - how do we keep our mental health in check, including in the age of COVID
3. Lockdown video 2.0 - a companion piece for a lockdown video created by one of the interns in the first lockdown
4. Why neurodiversity is a super power for employers - the unique perspective of neurodiversity giving workplaces a well rounded view
5. Video gaming as a stress relief and VR online communities - looking at how this is a valuable asset for a lot of neurodiverse individuals to stay in a community
6. The making of the podcast - how we went about making the podcast and how we assigned roles